Thursday, November 27, 2014

Hello There and Happy Thanksgiving!



Hello there! I have been missing in action for a while but I am back :) Its been wonderful......as I am spending time with family after a fabulous trip to Istanbul, Turkey. We as a family love to travel and I am so grateful for the opportunity :) A detailed post on the trip will follow soon. I took the picture above as I was wandering through the alleys of Istanbul lookling for treasures ad admiring the fabulous sights :) 

This cafe looked like the perfect place to hang out. The carpets, kilims and suzani's danced before my eyes. Armed with a cup of Turkish coffee and my faithful guide book, I could see myself spending a lifetime here :)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I want to thank each and every one of you for being a part of this incredible journey called My Dream Canvas!

See you around! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted you are here and I would love to hear your comments. Thank you and have a lovely day.